Welcome to Day 8 of the Small Changes, BIG Impact Challenge!! Kermit says that it ain’t easy being green, but he obviously has not cleaned his ride with Norwex products! Your challenge for Day 8 is to clean some part of your vehicle with a Norwex product. I will give you some examples below.
Products you can use to green up your car cleaning:
- Car Wash Mitt
- Grab a bucket of hot water, dip your Car Wash Mitt into it, wring, and simply wipe the grime and dirt away.
- No soap or chemically laden fancy car wash stuff needed!
- Car Cloth
- Shine, polish, and get those water spots gone fast
- Rubber Brush
- Wipe over your floor mats, carpet, and get the crumbs out of the carseats easily
- Enviro Cloth
- Wet, wring, and wipe away all of those spills and stains. Keep one handy for wiping down carts while out and about, and for cleaning up the occasional unlucky vomit.
- Great for windows, the dash, and wiping down the steering wheel.
- Window Cloth
- Use dry to wipe your windows, mirrors, and chrome to a streak free shine every time!
- Dusting Mitt
- Use dry to dust the dash and other dusty surfaces or use wet to dust super dusty areas
- Air Freshener Sets
- Place a few of these in your smelliest areas (think hockey gear or under the seats)
Do you have any other Norwex products you love for cleaning your ride? I love that I can safely and effectively use these products with my children around. No more airing things out or waiting for the window of opportunity. I feel very confident in my super green cleaning buddies!! What are you waiting for? Go clean your ride!